2.25.2008

KEEPING BUSY WITH...



transformers; building forts; going to school; Valentines parties; Landon lost two teeth; Isaac's first food (he LOVES it); Cameron drilled my teeth with NO anesthesia and I didn't feel a thing!! (he's a great dentist!); Panara Bread; Mall; Children's Museum; Building Legos ("Mom, will you take this piece off, will you find this piece, Austin's taking my piece....."); Wendy's; Walmart; Grocery Store; missionaries came over for dinner; snuggling under the covers; reading books; watching movies; Daddy-Son outings ("Resse's Runs"); parent teacher conferences; playing with friends; arcade; carousel; Target; Old Navy 40%off sale; outlets - I finally spent my Christmas money on a Fossil watch, wallet, sunglasses, and Gap outlet (Gotta love the outlets!); Battleship; talking on the phone; visiting teaching; home teaching; elder's quorum meetings; mock practical for the Dental Boards; shoveling snow; digging out the car twice; changing plans because school's been canceled (AGAIN!); Spiderwick movie; Chutes and Ladders; paying bills; putting Zac's socks on again and again; coloring; practicing letters (Austin can write O, B, A, & C); gymnastics; a big one for Cameron - he finished ALL his requirements for graduation!!






click on picture to enlarge



10 comments:

shay said...

I'm so glad Isaac loves his food! Your days look similar to my days-instead of transformers it's barbies!

Andrea said...

I love the pic of all your boys together- so sweet! It was fun to hang out today- we haven't done that in awhile.

Tell Cameron congrats on completing his requirements- that is awesome!

Robs said...

I love your new blog look! Great pictures of the kids. Love the pictures of Austin at gymnastics. Don't you just love Romina? She's such a great teacher!

Jessie Riley said...

i LOOOOOOOVE this post!

i miss you.

Sarah said...

Busy busy! Okay love the new blog. YOu need to tell me how to do it. I'm sick of begging people so tell! hehe

510Jen said...

Busy girl! Love the new header too cute.

[S Rizzle] said...

what a great new picture up. You guys look great!

Kasey said...

Awww...I miss Romina! Glad you are keeping busy. Hopefully it'll help winter go by REALLY quickly! I want to see your new watch!

Nic@Nite said...

Sounds fun! Love your new blog look.

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

How freakin cute! Man, if I tried to write down everything that we are staying busy with, I'd get CarpoTunnel, and who knows how to spell that, I have a toddler vocabulary now anyway.... Your days are insane.... I know.
You look awesome and your boys are terribly cute... I can't wait for you to be closer, we are already planning a trip for late summer or fall... we'd come sooner, if you are ready, you let us know...we don't have to stay, we can just come visit... we are so excited!
Oh, and your tag stuff is so fun! and cute house (I looked it up) it's awesome!