The big 03 - can you say SPOILED

So Cute!!

Cameron reading Austin's Scooby Doo card from Grandma and Grandpa Perigo (you should hear Cam's impression of Scooby Doo - it's pretty good!)

Austin got two Spider Man costumes and a pair of jammies for his B-day. Now him and Landon take turns being the "good" Spiderman and the "bad" Spiderman
Austin pretends he's Spiderman all the time - yes even in his sleep I've heard him say, "no, I'm Spiderman".

Spiderman Jammies from Grandma and Grandpa and a bike from Dad - what more could a kid want?

Austin's non-dairy cake in the back of the van - we had to keep the wind away from the candles

Austin has been planing this year's birthday party since May, when Landon had his. I sort of hoped he'd forget but he didn't. Every day for the last two weeks he asked, "is it my party yet?" So Friday he took banana bread muffins to preschool for his birthday "cake". We had spaghetti with sausage for dinner and he opened his presents from Grandma Perigo. She knows how to spoil a kid that's for sure! He was thrilled! I also gave him a couple things from his "wish list" and then Cameron decided to buy him a new bike on the way home. He LOVED it.

That was all before his party on Saturday. We invited a lot of the three year olds he plays with (I didn't want the older kids to be bored with the games so it was a party for threes only!) He wanted a Hot Wheels (go figure - is obsession with cars genetic?) party. We had a Hot Wheels coloring page, Hot Wheels car races, an obstacle course, and a "name that car part" game. The kids were awesome. They all took turns and were on their best behavior - easiest party I've ever done. Austin loved it. Every time he opened a present he said, "wow, thanks mom!" He loved everything he got. He was thrilled when he saw his cake. It's the first non-dairy cake he's ever had, actually decorated. I didn't think it was too pretty but he loved it. Austin was so happy with his party. He said everyone that came was his best friend.


Pregnancy Update

Well... we may have that 5th little Perigo sometime soon (A girl can hope right?!). Today my doctor decided that next Thursday she is going to try to turn the baby - Yep, it's breach. So two doctors will manually try and turn the kid around from outside my belly. There is a 60% chance that it will work fine and have no complications. In that case they will just let me go into labor whenever my body will do it. The other 40% chance is that either my water will break and they'll do a C-section, or the baby will go into distress and they'll do a C-section, or the baby wont turn and they'll do a C-section or the baby will turn and then turn back and, you guessed it, they'll do a C-section. As I've told anyone that will listen - I DON'T WANT A C-SECTION - I'm really banking on the 60% chance the doctors will turn it and everything will be fine. Most likely I wont be having the baby on Thursday but just in case here's a heads up.


Adventures of the FIRST DAY

I couldn't be any more PROUD of Landon. He was SO excited to go to school and ride the bus. There was a LOT of confusion with the buses (the school kept telling me to call Clear Creek transportation and they kept telling me to call the school) - we didn't even know exactly where our bus stop would be. At 7:30 this morning we started walking down the block to see if we could see any kids. Turns out there is one 1st grader on his bus and the rest are all older than 4th grade (the bus drops off the middle school and high school kids too). You have NO idea how I wanted to beg him to let me just drive. I didn't want to make him afraid of school so I held back the tears and wished him luck. He got on the bus without either of us knowing how he was going to find his classroom and teacher. All I could do was say a prayer and fight the urge to follow the bus to the school. (I finally had to call the school at 8:45, though, to make sure he got there safe. I didn't know how hard it would be for me to see him get on a bus full of BIG kids). I told him to just follow the bigger kids into the school and then ask a teacher where his class room was.
When he got home he told me he was "a little afraid" so he did what I said but when he found a teacher he couldn't talk so he just handed her a note I had put in his backpack, just in case. It had his name, his teachers name and his phone number on it. The teacher read it and took him right to his class.
I'm just so proud of him because he was REALLY BRAVE. He didn't know anyone and he got himself to a teacher so he could find his class. He came home happy and tired. He told us all about the playground (where he and his "new friends" chased each other), the "yucky" watermelon (he "didn't get in trouble for throwing away") for lunch, the library (that had a lion made out of books in it), and the thing he was happiest about: "my teacher likes me the best!"


The Wedding

My new Sister-in-Law with her NEPHEW not her son - she is wearing white of course!!
Cameron and Alina - Alina said this was the best thing about the wedding, dancing with Cameron. Looks like Cam liked it too!
Family Picture: Where are we looking and why am I slouching?
Jared and Kendra - Yes it's been a long day. Alina looks like she could use a nap too
Da boys - my kids LOVE their Uncle Jared - They really thought they could talk him into taking them on his honeymoon with him - Um, not a chance!

The reason we drove 1100 miles TWICE in 5 days. This is a tribute to how much we love my brother. How could you not love the guy? Although, it was definitely the worse drive I've made in my existence it was WORTH IT! Stephanie is great and I'm glad she's in the fam. The wedding was totally laid back and so much fun. I loved seeing all my family and friends. These pictures do not do it justice. We must have been all pictured out by the time my camera got a glimpse of anyone. It was still awesome.