4.15.2008

When it Rains it Pours

Seriously! I spent last week with Austin sick as a dog and late this afternoon I found out that Land-o has pnemonia. Why are they always sick???? I'm not kidding - I have been to the doctor at least once a week for the past month. I am so tired of it. Poor Landon. The doctor said that when she listened to the bottom of his lungs she couldn't even tell he was breathing. He's had a fever of 101-103 since Sat. He looks horrible, even the doctor said she hadn't seen a kid that looked that sick in a while.
The amazing thing, though is Landon's worst complaint has been that his tummy was hurting. He's been pretty lathargic and tired so he's spent most of the past few days on the couch with good ol' Scooby Doo. He has had a great attitude. He must be really tough to not be complaining very much.
No parent likes seeing their kids sick but I am definitely TIRED of sick kiddos. Please summer come and take all the yucky germs away...oh wait then we'll move to Colorado and be exposed to a whole new set of germs... wish us luck!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey there Kendra! Your poor kids. We missed Landon on Sunday! Your kids are so sweet I hope they start feeling better. I've checked out your blog through the cornfed site-you do such a great job with it, I'm still really rusty. I need to learn how to add all of the extra touches.

Anonymous said...

Hey,I feel so bad for you. My kids have been sick, it seem's like it has been forever. Just when one has gotten over it the other one get's sick. I also have a blog page
www.mcewenslivingitup.blogspot.com Hope to talk to you soon.

Steph said...

Hey Kendra, I'm sorry to hear about all your sick kids. They're such tough guys, and you're a great mom. Also, I wanted to tell you that I took my last pharmacology test yesterday and your blog helped me get an answer right, it was the difference between an A and a B. It was about corticosteroids (prednisone) and what their actio is on the body. The correct answer was reduce inflammation. I don't think I would have gotten it right if I hadn't read our blog the day before. So thanks! And tell Landon "Jay-ed" and Steph say o get better! We love you guys!!

Steph said...

p.s. sorry about all the typos, my computer skips letters if you don't press down really hard on the keys

510Jen said...

Peep to you too! I am so sorry about Landon and everything else. How did he get this! Hope Cameron gets home ASAP not a good time to be gone. Hopefully he is starting to feel better.

You are a trooper.

shay said...

I'm so sorry about Landon! No fun! Get feeling better buddy!