5.25.2013

Landon is E.L.E.V.E.N.



Today is Landon's eleventh birthday!  I can't believe it's been so long!

We started the day off right with our family's traditional birthday breakfast....

....and finished the day off with a fun dirt bike-themed family birthday party.



Landon was lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Perigo here for his birthday celebration.  He requested BBQ ribs for dinner and Mint Chocolate Mud Pie Birthday cake.


Favorite present just might have been this bag of Resse's!






I kind of love Austin's face in this picture!  He's like, "uh, I'm not so sure about that, Landon."  
Obviously, Landon was happy to light his own birthday candles!


Make a wish! 

Later in the week, after a mad dash from his last baseball game (that went much longer than anyone could have thought!) we took a few of Landon's favorite friends to the Bruneau Sand Pits for more dirt-bike birthday fun!





(the invitation)


Happiest Birthday to one of my favorite boys!  I love this kid more than I could ever say!

No comments: