11.26.2007

Landon's Weekend


Having Landon home from school Thanksgiving weekend was so fun. I've really been missing him lately. He's seriously been cracking me up all weekend.I found these on Landon's door when I went to his room. For some reason I thought they were so cute! (He took them down when he realized that me and Isaac couldn't come in either!)

Landon was so excited to be decorating the tree that he just kept karte chopping. At least he was showing enthusiasm!
He got himself ready for church on Sunday - too small shirt, unbuttoned with a tie, but very cute hair!
I was in desperate need of a nap and Landon could not wait to tell me that he REALLY took care of Isaac. He was so proud of himself giving him a bottle and changing his diaper. Can you see his concentration?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Kendra that was such a cute post. What a cute little guy he is.

Sarah said...

Kendra that was such a cute post. What a cute little guy he is.

Andrea said...

I love Landon! I am cracking up about the signs. So cute, and he is writing so well! He is such a good big brother.

Kasey said...

Landon is such a good boy. I love his signs! Hilarious.

Jessie Riley said...

HOW FUN.
I LOVE THE SIGNS... I love even MORE... that you took pictures of the signs. Way to go!!!

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

I love your blog more and more everyday! I love the pics, the journaling and the videos! You are so talented and poetic, meaning, you know just exactly how to put it! I still don't know how to describe my life, I'm just trying to live it, without going insane, but, I read your stuff and I think, yeah, that's it, that's what is happening. and it helps me get things in order, knowing you're doing it too!
I miss you!

510Jen said...

I love this post especially the pics of the cute signs Landon posted. He is a smart little cookie.

shay said...

What a big helper! Isn't it amazing that they can get so grown up when they want to be!